If you believe the mission of the WMCC, please consider becoming a member! Membership purchases have a significant impact on our community efforts.
Why become a member?
- Your yearly membership provides a steady source of income for the WMCC, which allows us to plan ahead and make decisions about land acquisitions and large projects.
- Join a community of diverse, passionate climbing advocates.
- Members receive a free ClimbGneiss bumper sticker.
- Members can participate in elections for executive board members and sit on committees.
October Membership Drive
Special member benefits for October:
- 20% discount to our online store for all new or renewing members
- Members only free camping and yoga at the American Legion near Hanging Mountain on October 22nd
All members who refer a new member will receive a 20% discount in our online store. The new member must list your name and email as their referral so that we know where to send the discount code. If they join as a joint Ragged Mountain Foundation or Access Fund member, they can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sustaining Memberships are renewed automatically. You can set up recurring monthly payments or recurring annual payments, whatever fits your budget.
- Recurring payments make it even easier for you to support the crags you love!
- Log in at any time to check your membership status.
- Log in to update your payment information.
- Cancel or edit your membership level at any time.
- $20, $60, and $100 memberships available.
Become a Sustaining Member (Auto Renew)
One Year Membership
Join or renew your membership for one year.
$20, $60, and $100 memberships available.
Joint RMF/WMCC Membership
The Ragged Mountain Foundation and the WMCC teamed up to pay off the loan for Hanging Mountain in 2019 and continues to work together in managing Hanging Mountain. You can support BOTH organizations by becoming a joint member for $40 and receiving all the perks of each LCO.
Joint RMF / WMCC One Year Membership
Joint RMF / WMCC Sustaining Membership (Auto Renew)
If you are a Sustaining Member, you can login to donorbox.org to see when your next payment is due, update your payment information, or change your email address.
If you are not a Sustaining Member and you have questions about your membership status or want to update your contact information, email us at email@example.com.